Pipefusion offers our rugged and durable pontoons so you can replace the leaking barrels, rotting floats, or rusted and leaking steel pontoons on your dock, with our lifetime guaranteed pontoon floats. They are also perfect for the do-it-yourself builder who is starting from the floats up.
Our pontoons are available with capped ends, or with one end tapered if you would like to tow or add a motor to your dock. Both are made with heavy-walled Polyethylene pipe used in under ground, rugged mining and industrial applications so you know it is built to last. They also have brackets every 4 feet, making construction of your dock and attaching your pontoons very easy.
We have completed over 1000 residential and commercial docks all across Canada, and are able to stand behind our product with a lifetime guarantee. Our durable pontoons are a huge improvement over steel pontoon docks and wave barriers for commercial applications. With no maintenance, and no chance of a leak, fatigue cracking, rusting, or pin holes, our 5/8" thick-walled pontoons will be the last pontoons you ever need. From aquaculture cages on the cold Atlantic Ocean, piers on frigid Lake Superior, marinas on rugged Georgian Bay, and your cottage dock, we can do it all...and for less than a steel pontoon, every time! AND with a lifetime guarantee!!
We offer standard length pontoons in 16', 20' and 24' for the do-it-yourself builder, however we regularly build much larger pontoons in sections of up to 50' lengths. Call us to discuss your needs.
18" Diameter Features
- 18" Diameter Pontoons
- 5/8" wall thickness with 1" thick endplates
- Incredible stability
- Lifetime Pontoon warranty
- Virtually maintenance free
- Safe to leave in the ice for winter
- Compensates for fluctuating water levels
- Includes 1" thick attachment brackets spaced approx. every 4' for durable and easy attachment
- Complete instructions and material lists available
- Custom sizes, larger and smaller diameters
24" Diameter Features
- Lifetime Guarantee to never leak - unlike steel pontoons
- Perfect for floating boathouses, house boats, work barges, & high freeboard docks
- 24" Dia. Pontoons have a 3/4" wall thickness, with 1/5" thick end-caps butt fused on
- Incredibly durable and rugged, and safe to leave in the ice year-round
- Far more durable and longer lasting than steel or aluminum pontoons, with no maintenance required ever!
- Available in 24"-36" and larger for extreme buoyancy applications
- Complete with mounting brackets for easy construction
- Custom frames or bracket configurations available
Prices subject to change without notice and are subject to applicable taxes. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information
Other Great Products
NyDock manufactures and sells many great products to help enhance your home or cottage on the water.