18" Pontoon Lumberock HPDE Decking
Every NyDock includes:
- NyDock premium hinges
- 2x6 premium Western red cedar
- 18" diameter pontoons
- Incredible stability
- Lifetime pontoon warranty
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Pontoons safe to leave in the ice throughout winter
- Compensates for fluctuating water levels
- Convenient through-deck access hatches
- Premium flip-up powder-coated cleats
Docks - Lumberock Composite 1x6 Decking
Aluminum Ramps - Lumberock Composite 1x6 Decking
10’ and 12’ wide require 3rd pontoon included in the prices above
10 Reason why you should buy HDPE decking
- Mono-extruded, solid, one-piece material.
- No cap or skin. This allows for solid colour throughout.
- Will not discolour from bleach, chlorine, bromine, wine, BBQ grease or sun tan lotion.
- Campfire sparks will not burn boards.
- It is not a PVC or composite – it’s a high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Will not rot, mold, split, warp or twist.
- Will not droop between joists when hot and will not become “wavy” in extreme heat.
- Scratches and exposed ends can be heated to restore surface colour.
- Will not absorb water as it is a closed molecular material - nonporous.
- No organic material in the boards. Therefore, it will never break down, rot, or decay.
Many colour options available
Why Three Pontoons or more?
Due to the weight of this material the dock requires additional flotation. The addition of a centre pontoon and heavy lumber allows for many positive benefits including a noticeable increase in the dock’s stability. Building the dock heavier makes it more difficult to be moved by waves and occupants experience less motion. The additional pontoon also supports the dock both at the sides and the centre creating a more rigid frame for wider platforms.
1 1" Thick HDPE Bracket
52 inches of weld on every bracket. Brackets are welded to the pontoon surface to preserve its integrity
2 1" Thick HDPE Cap
Fusion-welded cap forms a monolithic seal that is free of joints or seams.
3 Nydock 18" Pontoon
Minimum wall thickness of 1/2". Contains 2%-3% dispersed carbon black for UV stability. Sinking weight load is 97 lbs per linear foot. Lifetime warranty. Virtually indestructable design. Does not contain any harmful foam or expanded polystyrene.
Other Great Products
NyDock manufactures and sells many great products to help enhance your home or cottage on the water.